Saturday, July 19, 2008

My first Blog ever!

OK, so according to Gabe Popovich, we are not cool if we don't have a blog. So Gabe, this is for you! I don't promise to be witty, have correct grammar, or have regular postings, but I will give this thing a try. Callie has to have a way to connect to all of her fans right?

So, for our first event to talk about...

Sean decided to enter a float into the big town of Lapel parade this past weekend. He spent an entire week planning and constructing this float. If you ask me it turned out pretty cute. Sean, Amy, Anthony, and I got to toss out candy to all of the kids. Callie and Madison rode in style. There were many remarks as to how cute they were and both girls did amazingly well the entire parade. Madison even had a fiasco with a pinwheel getting caught (and I do mean stuck!) in her hair and still didn't break down. Our first parade was a hit and we have next year to look forward to. Knowing Sean, I'm sure next year's float will be even bigger and better!
Just another tidbit... This is what I see when I sit at my computer desk for a minute of internet time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! So glad you did this Jen. This is a good way to see pictures of Miss C.

Love, Gma and Gdad Connolly

Gracie said...

congrats in the coolness factor this isa fun way to keep up w/yall!!

Karla said...

Now I have another blog to read! :) Your little girl is so precious! I sometimes want to stop writing on our blog, but we have too many family members and friends that read it. It is a great way to keep in touch. I write a lot of the information for myself too so I can remember the funny stories.

Gabe said...

glad to see you've entered the exciting, fast-paced world of blogging!

also: am very surprised that sean's float wasn't him on a 4-wheeler in a tank top and cut offs. but i suppose it's cuter w/ the kids.