Monday, August 4, 2008

10 year reunion




This past weekend was my highschool 10 year reunion. I can't believe it has been that long since we graduated! After being a little nervous about going back, I'm really glad I did. Most people I have not seen since the day we graduated and I realized that I really did miss them. We had a great time catching up and hanging out. Sean was the life of the party getting to know everyone. A few of us even went to the local town "night club" and danced the night away. It has been a long time since I was out til 3am and I am still recovering. I really do hope that we can make good on promises of getting together more often. 10 years is a long time! Shanna, if you see this I hope you recovered and made it back for your get together the next morning. Thank you to Nicole for planning everthing!

No comments: